Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Birthday

IMG_2619


My birthday was last 25th of June, though I posted it late because I was very busy with my farm transactions. Anyway I just celebrated it by eating. I invited a few of my closest friends, relatives and their sons and daughters. My friend treated me to a sumptuous buffet restaurant located in a downtown area. We enjoyed savoring different kinds of dishes from the main dish, appetizers, desserts and fresh fruits. The drinks were cold and quenches our thirst and made my day refreshing and satisfied. I had a wonderful birthday, doing exactly what I wanted-spending quality time with my closest friends and relatives.

1 comment:

Tulip said...

Belated happy birthday net!!! May you have many more healthy and abundant years to come and may God bless all your plans and dreams.