Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Ipod Schuffle From A Friend


I've been to chatroom several times before, I am very lucky that I met this wonderful man from India, so loving and cares about me. I can't believe that someone like him will like me for who I am, as simply as being me.

Guess what? First he sent me a ferrero rocher chocolate which he bought it from the express regalo on internet. And just the other day, when I arrived home an LBC envelope was waiting for me on top of my woman's magazine beside my computer table. It does not surprise me after I was informed by him that he booked an ipod schuffle for me at the same web site the express regalo. I am so happy and grateful for it, even wondered what it would be like to have an ipod schuffle?

Allow me to tell you first, while we were chatting that day, he asked me about my likes and told him I love listening to music. And there was a topic that I brought up and we misunderstood each other's opinion that time we were chatting. And he said to me IM PISSED OFF! And he logged out. He left me online and my room was in storm of tears that time. After 5 minutes he came back on line. Unexpectedly he said to me JANET I BOOKED AN IPOD SCHUFFLE FOR YOU and it will be delivered to you after 7days. He wiped my tears with his smile after reading those lines. I am grateful of this ipod schuffle that he sent me. It has 1 GB of storage that I can download all my favorite music in it. It can install up to 500 songs. I can easily clip it in my pocket everytime I go to work at the farm. I can use it when I do my morning walking exercise and even I'm playing with my kids at the playground. This ipod schuffle came out to be my personal partner. Everytime I listen to it, it gives me peace and pleasure, and in times of pressures and problems I can turn to my ipod schuffle to listen to my music and it eases my mind. I can say it's very useful. Thanks to the man who thoughtfully provided me with this.

No comments: